Dying to be Beautiful
Are you dying to be beautiful? Chances are, you could be without even knowing it. People, on average, are exposed to 515 chemicals every single day, and we are desensitized to what that even means! We believe that if we feel well, there is no way those unseen chemicals could be hurting us. Faith puts that idea to the test today, and it is certainly combusted. She outlines exactly what these chemicals are causing, and why you should avoid them as if your life depends on it.
Myths and facts
We are being exposed to about 515 chemicals from cosmetic and personal care products a day! Read the Study.
- Be aware of secret labeling! They can hide 400 chemicals behind one word on the label, ‘fragrance’ or ‘perfume.’
- There is no way you can calculate the dosage of the poisons you are getting in your body every day – even a little bit can harm you.
- The Un-Sexy SIX. We’ve created a list of the six most toxic ingredients you must stay away from at all cost:
- Phthalate Family: (DI-N-Butyl Phthalate (DPB) and di (2-ehtylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
- Laureth Sulfate: (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- Paraben Preservatives: ALKYL-P-HYDROXY BENZOATES (methyl, Propyl, butyl, and ethyl)
- Formaldehyde Family: Diazolidinyl Urea, 3-diol-imidazilidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin, Quaternium-15, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Mathanal, Methyl-Aldehyde Oxide, Morbicid Acid, Oxymylene
- Amine Family: Diethanolamine (DEA) Triethanolamine (TEA) Amonoethanolamine (MEA)
- Propylene/butylene Glycol (PG)
Do not kill yourself to be beautiful! It’s great to look pretty and smell nice, but not at the cost of your organs. Don’t be fooled, read your labels. Everything you absorb determines the state of your cellular makeup; be it food, chemicals, attitudes or beliefs
Be beautiful in a way that lasts!