Have you ever been the victim of bullying? Have you ever witnessed the effects bullying can have on a child or a teenager? It can be truly devastating, and it happens far too often. But what if situations like bullying could be used as a chance to edify and enlighten others?
Discover how a young victim of cyber-bullying named Kaitlin had the courage and the wisdom to turn around the negative situation.
The Edification Initiative:
- When you see other people, listen to the internal conversation that you are having about them.
- Forget the negative and focus on the positive.
- Share the positive with them. Tell them why you think they are amazing!
- Do this for three people today, and you will be astounded by the results.
Twote to Live by:
“You are a daymaker. Share what you see to live out your purpose.”
- Mood and performance increase when we receive positive affirmation.
- Giving a compliment increases mood and performance just as much—and sometimes even more—than receiving one.
- It’s up to each one of us to spread positivity and edification on an individual level.